This article or blog completely overlooked the Cloak Chest Holster. I am considering one for a Ruger SP101 with a 2.25” barrel for ranch work.
The issues that I see:
1. Virtually no user reviews at all
2. Security is an unknown carrying an SP101
3. It lacks a retention strap like a tanker’s holster
4. It may well be over complex for a field work holster in a ranch setting
5. Nothing on comfort in cool and hot weather like in Central Texas https://aliengearholsters.com/ruger-...t-holster.html
That said, I would appreciate some comments from Alien Gear. This could be a year around holster.
With so little information on this holster, I am hesitant to invest in one.
I have a message on Alien Gear’s FB site with no response.
Looking at the design, I would suggest a retention strap for its use.