Was sitting here and figured some of the VQ kits needed to be installed in some of these trigger assemblies. Did the first, just a simple 10 minute swap of parts. For the second, I figured being as dirty as it was, a complete disassenmbly was in order. Called the boy down and thus began his first trigger job. I did help getting the sear/hammer assembly in but the rest he pretty much followed instructions and got it done.
Told him his next build he was doing ALL the work. He liked that idea.
An ice cream snack interrupted his 2nd go. Still have one more hammer kit and 3 assemblies to work on. Guess time to place an order with somebody.
Thinking I'll let him pick out all his own parts for his next build. His ideas, his work, his gun.
Hmmm, my money...